Recently Apple iPhone 5 was launched which was awaited from a long time, now after its launch it is expected that it will break all the records made by its predecessor iPhone 4S and other Android phone like Galaxy SIII which was the most popular phone before the launch of iPhone5. You must be wondering that which better Galaxy S3 or the iPhone 5, well both the phones are made on different mobile Operating System platforms so both the phones are superb in their own OS fields but still here are the most comparable features of both the phones.
- Features Galaxy S3 iPhone5
- Display Type super AMOLED Capacitive Retina Display
- Weight 133g 112 grams
- Screen 4.3 inches wide 4 inches wide
- Memory Micro SD upto 64 GB Available in 8/16/64GB
- Camera 8 MP, 3264*2884 pixels 8 MP Camera
- Front Camera 1.9 MP HD Recording at 720p
- OS Android 4.0.4 iOS6
- CPU Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-Core Cortex A6
- Personal Assistant S Voice Siri
iPhone 5 is different from galaxy S3 in many ways for instance Samsung galaxy SIII features Google maps and on the other hand Apple has introduced its new maps featuring Siri to guide about the locations.
Galaxy SIII has made new records sales with over 20 Million sales worldwide and now it is expected that iPhone 5 will break this record made by S3. The pre-orders of the phone are starting from 14th September and millions of orders are expected so very soon we will be able to post about the records made by iPhone5.