Wanted to change your Windows 7 Start Button but don’t know how? Windows 7 Start Button Changer makes the job done easily…
With Windows 7 Start Button Changer changing your Windows 7 Start button is just easy as 1,2,3…
You can change it with just a few mouse clicks, and can restore to default if you want.
Additional notes from the author:
1. Before changing from one custom orb to another custom orb, I’d suggest you first Restore Original Explorer Backup and go back to the defaults and then change over to another custom orb.
2. The program, must be run from its own Program Folder.
3. Best to always create a System Restore point first. Should you face any issue, you can always restore back to a good point. Alternatively, copy-paste sfc /scannow in an elevated cmd. This will run the System File Checkerand replace all corrupted system files with original system files.
4. In the rare eventuality that you lose your explorer.exe, then from your desktop, press CTRL-SHIFT-ESC to bring up the Task Manager. Click File tab > New Task > Type cmd > Click Run. In the command prompt which opens, type sfc /scannow and hit enter. Restart when asked to.
5. IF in x64 version, you receive an ‘unhandled exception‘ error, please click on Continue or try running it again ‘As an Admin‘.
6. If the Start Button does not get changed, you may have to follow these steps:
– Make sure that the program is closed.
– Manually take ownership of “C:Windowsexplorer.exe”
– Run the program and select the orb. It should now work.
I have tested this in my Windows 7 SP1 64bit and it works flawlessly…