Samsung galaxy SIII is one of the most popular phone of the year but it is simply not the most powerful as we have Lava Xolo X900 which is a phone by Intel, featuring an Atom processor in a mobile. Here are the features of both the phones that you should know.
- Features Galaxy SIII Xolo X900
- Display 4.8” HD super AMOLED 4” Capacitive display
- RAM 1024 MB 1024 MB
- Processor 1.4 GHz Quad Core processor 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Processor
- Camera 8 MP with added features 8 Megapixel with autofocus
- Camcoder HD (1080p) HD (1080p)
- HDMI Port Yes Yes
- 4G Support Yes Yes
- Manufacturer Samsung Intel and Lava
- OS Android 4.0.4 Android 2.3 (Upgradable to Android 4.0)
- Price $700 (Rs 37,500/-) $420 (Rs 22,000/-)
From the above comparisons we can observe that there is not much of difference in performance of Galaxy SIII and Xolo X900 and both the phones are made with different processors technology. However Lava Xolo X900 lacks a slot for increasing the memory and also it lacks extra added features by Samsung like S Voice which is designed by Samsung for S3. Also the camera features in S3 are more as S3 captures 8 photos at a moment and then selects the best one for you.
However if we compare the performance of both the phones then both the phones are faster but Lava Xolo X900 is available to you at a price $300 less which is the plus point of the phone.