Part of Windows 7 new features is the Thumbnail Preview on your taskbar also known as Windows 7 Superbar. This feature is very useful when viewing window previews just by hovering your mouse into the taskbar icons.
Now, those thumbnails can be customize with the help of winaero’s Taskbar Thumbnails Tuner
Taskbar Thumbnails Tuner (Customizer) also available for Windows 8 and you can run it directly without any installation.
This portable free app allows you to:
- Adjust thumbnails size
- Adjust the number of thumbnails for grouped application windows.
- Adjust horizontal spacing between the thumbnails
- Adjust vertical spacing between the thumbnails
- Adjust thumbnail’s caption position
- Adjust top margin
- Adjust bottom margin
- Adjust left margin
- Adjust right margin
- Completely disable taskbar’s thumbnails.
Taskbar Thumbnail Tuner allows you to modify several settings of taskbar thumbnails in Windows 7 and Windows 8. You can adjust margins, size of thumbnails, fade in delay as well as some other options what inaccessible through default Windows settings.
Share this to your friends: