Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 helps keep your PCs and servers on the latest support level. It also provides ongoing improvements to the Windows Operating System (OS), by including previous updates delivered over Windows Update as well as continuing incremental updates to the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 platforms based on customer and partner feedback. This enables organizations to deploy a single set of updates.
- Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 will help you:
- Keep your PCs supported and up-to-date
- Get ongoing updates to the Windows 7 platform
- Easily deploy cumulative updates at a single time
- Meet your users’ demands for greater business mobility
- Provide a comprehensive set of virtualization innovations
- Provide an easier Service Pack deployment model for better IT efficiency
7601.17514.101119-1850_Update_Sp_Wave1-GRMSP1.1_DVD.iso is a DVD image containing SP1 updates for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows, and Windows Server 2008 R2. You will find these exe files in the ISO:
windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe – This application installs Sp1 to a 32-bit machine running Windows 7.
windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe – This application installs Sp1 to a 64-bit machine running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
Official Download Links for Windows 7 RTM SP1
SP1 RTM 32bit:
SP1 RTM 64bit:
SP1 RTM ISO (32bit and 64bit):
you can also head to Microsoft site and choose what you want;
or you can download it via Windows Update in your Windows 7 System.