Are you looking for a best and fast download manager for your Windows PC? then read this review why you should use Internet Download Manager (IDM)…
Using a download manager like Internet Download Manager you can manage it at your desire.
- Download your file at scheduled time of your choice.
- Auto Manage Saved Folder – IDM are set to save your downloaded files as categorized.
- Videos are saved on DownloadsVideo folder as default.
- Music are saved on DownloadsMusic folder as default.
- Program, Documents are automatically saved to each designated category.
- All your downloaded files are organized, though you can configure it which folder you want.
- You are in control of the stuff you want to download from the web with IDM.
- Pause or Resume your downloads if the server where you download the file supports it.
- It supports browsers on the web today e.g.. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Safari, Netscape, Seamonkey, Orca Browsers.
- Can be launched automatically when windows starts.
- You can also download streaming videos online with IDM.
IDM is a great tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.
You can download and try IDM for free to experience the best downloader on the web and test it out faster download speeds than your browsers default download manager.
You can also customize your IDM Toolbar icons and there are many skins available for free.
Download Cool icons from the IDM toolbar icons gallery and enjoy your customized IDM and faster download speed for your PC.
We are giving 5 licenses for IDM users, check out the giveaways from here.