One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
TinyUmbrella Updated to Support iOS 4.1 and Protect iPhone 4 baseband
Notcom the developer behind TinyUmbrella which saves SHSH blobs of your iPhone to give you the ability to downgrade your device, has just update his amazing tool TinyUmbrella to support iOS 4.1 for all devices including iPod touch 4G. There’s an amazing feature added to TinyUmbrella 4.02.07 posted below.
The feature is for iPhone 4 only, when upgrade to iOS 4.1, it will update your baseband to 2.10.4 but if you have SHSH blobs of iOS 4.0.2, you will be able to downgrade your iOS and your baseband together. It was impossible to downgrade the baseband, but Notcom makes it possible for iPhone 4. Here’s the changelog:
- Baseband Protection – Updating to 4.1 using TinyUmbrella will protect your baseband from update. THIS ONLY APPLIES TO IPHONE 4!!!!! If you have a 3G or 3GS and you update to 4.1 your baseband will likely be updated.
- SHSH Retrieval from Cydia – If you don’t have your SHSH locally, TinyUmbrella will request them from Cydia on-demand; allowing the restore to continue
- Automatically point hosts to Cydia – Once you close TinyUmbrella, it points your hosts file to Cydia (for further baseband protection and update/restores without TinyUmbrella)
Note: It’s highly recommended to save your SHSH blobs right now as iOS 4.1 is scheduled to be released tomorrow.
If you are already on iOS 4.1 GM you can use the guide posted here to Save SHSH blobs of iOS 4.1 for all devices, download the latest version of TinyUmbrella below,
Download TinyUmbrella 4.02.07 for Windows / Mac / Linux
You may also like:
- How to: Jailbreak PlayStation 3 / PS3 with Android Phone using PSFreedom
- How to: Change iTunes 10 Icon with iTunes 9 Icon
- Comex has Two Exploits to Jailbreak iOS 4.1 and iOS 4.2 [EXCLUSIVE]