One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Jailbreak iPad iOS 3.2.2 with Greenpois0n [How to Guide]
Few hours ago Chronic dev has unveiled the long overdue Greenpois0n jailbreak for iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G on iOS 4.1 and iPad on iOS 3.2.2, as usual we prepared for you the how to guide to jailbreak your iPad on iOS 3.2.2 with Greenpois0n jailbreak.
STEP 1: Download Greenpois0n jailbreak (link at the end)
STEP 2: Connect your iPad to your computer via USB then Launch Greenpois0n jailbreak application and hit “Prepare to Jailbreak (DFU)” button.
STEP 3: Follow the steps shown on the next screen shots to put your device in DFU mode.
- Now you have to press and hold the sleep button for 2 seconds.
- Continue holding sleep, then press and hold home for 10 seconds.
- Now release sleep button but keep holding home for 15 seconds.
STEP 4: Your device is now ready for jailbreak , now hit “Jailbreak” button.
STEP 5: Now your device is being jailbroken.
STEP 6: Now press “Quit” button.
STEP 7: Restart your iPad, now you will notice Loader application icon on your springboard, hit this icon.
STEP 8: Now press “Cydia“, then “Install Cydia“. After finishing you will be asked to remove Loader from your device, click “Remove“, then press Home button, the device will restart automatically.
STEP 9: After your device restarted you will see Cydia icon, Congratulations.
Note: For who already have a jailbroken devices with limera1n jailbreak, don’t follow this guide, as it will has no added value.
Download iOS 3.2.2 for iPad.
Download Greenpois0n jailbreak for iOS 4.1.
You may also like:
- Save SHSH Blobs of iOS 4.1 Now, Apple About to Patch Limera1n Untethered Hack [Warning].
- LimeSn0w to Unlock iOS 4.1 On its Way By Geohot?
- PwnageTool Coming Out This Weekend to Jailbreak Apple TV 2G and iPhone 3GS.