One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
iOS 4.1 Will Fix Proximity Sensor Issues, Game Center and More
According to AppleInsider, the upcoming iOS 4.1 from Apple will fix proximity sensor issues, game center, and will adds a lot of new features mentioned below, the next iOS 4.1 from Apple is rumored to be released in the next weeks and Apple will have to add new and awesome features as it will kill the already jailbroken devices on iOS 4.0.1 or iOS 4.0.2!
The part about Game Center fix,
As noted earlier this week, the latest beta also added a Game Center restriction. The feature allows the owner of an iPhone, such as a corporation or parent, to restrict access to certain functions of the device.
And about Proximity Sensor Issues, Apple already said that a software fix for proximity sensor issue is coming soon!
From the amazing things that is coming to the next iOS 4.1 is E-mail Based FaceTime that was already noticed in beta 3 by MacRumours, this feature refers to a FaceTime coming to iPod Touch 4G and next generatiom iPad. Here’s a list of changes mentioned by AppleInsider
– Users will have the ability to turn on or off a “Check Spelling” feature in the Keyboard section of the iPhone’s Settings application. Users can have misspelled or unrecognized words highlighted without enabling the Auto-Correction functionality.
– As previously reported, the latest beta of iOS 4.1 allows users to conduct FaceTime video chat via another person’s e-mail address. This is likely how the forthcoming iPod touch refresh, widely expected to have a forward-facing camera, will allow users without a phone to engage in a FaceTime call.
– Camera controls now reposition between portrait and landscape orientations. Currently in iOS 4, the flash and camera selection buttons will only rotate accordingly when the camera is physically turned. Now, the buttons transition to remain atop the screen, regardless of orientation.
– Developers have access to new functions to identify the BSSID or SSID of the current Wi-Fi hotspot that the user is connected to.
– iOS 4.1 carries a new modem firmware of 2.10.01.
– Developers now have new methods to save images to a user’s photo album.
– iOS 4.1 also includes new capabilities that allow applications to control fonts.Google Ads: