One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
How to: Downgrade iOS 3.2.2 to iOS 3.2.1 on iPad
Early this week, we posted how to guide to downgrade iOS 4.0.2 to iOS 4.0.1 on iPhone and iPod Touch but for iPad users, you can also downgrade iOS 3.2.2 to iOS 3.2.1 easily, but don’t forget, you need to have SHSH blobs that you already saved using TinyUmbrella before, If you don’t have your ECID SHSH Blobs, then stop! you can’t downgrade!
Step 1: Download your original iOS (iOS 3.2.1, iOS 3.2.2)
Step 2: Put your iPad in DFU mode by following this steps,
- Connect your iPad to your computer.
- Turn iPad off.
- Start iTunes.
- Hold Power and Home buttons together for 10 seconds or so.
- Release Power button but keep holding the Home button until your computer recognizes a new USB device.
- iTunes will now recognize your iPad.
Step 3: Now, this step is a trick to make Apple believe that iOS 3.2.1 is the latest version so you can upgrade to!
- Locate “C:WindowsSystem32driversetc” for Windows and “/etc/” directory for Mac, then locate “hosts” file andOpen it in Notepad (for Windows) or TextEdit (for Mac OS X) and add this at the bottom of the file.
22.214.171.124 gs.apple.comGoogle Ads:
At last it will be like that, then save it
Step 4: Now, You will have to restore your iPd to the firmware you have downloaded by Clicking on iPad icon that appears in the left sidebar of iTunes then hold left “alt” button (“Shift” button on Windows) on the keyboard and then click on “Restore” then release the alt button, Now Select the firmware (iOS 3.2.1) you have downloade in Step 1 and Let iTunes do some automated Steps. (Note: If you got an error, Just ignore it)
Step 5: You will need to Exit Recovery Mode, So Download RecBoot from Here and Click on “Exit Recovery Mode” then Device will restart automatically.
Hola! Now you got your iPad restored back to iOS 3.2.1 and you can now jailbreak it easily using the guide posted here to jailbreak iPad on iOS 3.2.1
You may also like:
- How to:Downgrade iOS 4.0.2 to 4.0.1 for iPhone 4/3GS/3G And iPod Touch 3G
- How to: Downgrade iOS 4.0.2 to 4.0.1 / 4.0 Without SHSH Blobs [EXCLUSIVE].
- How to: Jailbreak and Unlock iPhone 4 on iOS 4.0.1 / 4