One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Enable Tethering to iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch using iTether
Last month we got a full coverage of MyWi which enables Wireless Tethering to your device using WiFi so it consumes the battery life of your device! Today we gout our hands on a new app called iTether, it allows you to tether your iPhone to iPad, or iPod Touch via the built-in Bluetooth tethering feature including your iPhone by creating a Personal Area Network (PAN) which won’t kill your battery!
- High performance
- No jailbreak required on iPhone side ( if no patching )
- Much lower battery consumption than WiFi tethering
- Bluetooth 2.1 speed up to 3,000,000 bps
- Clean interface with zero configuration
- Rapid Bluetooth chip booting up
- Better security than WiFi WEP
- Free upgrades
iTether is developed by iBluever and it’s available in Cydia via Big Boss Repo only for $4.99