One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
The iPad Jailbreak
It has happened – the iPad has been jailbroken! And this is not tethered jailbreak – it’s full-fledged one which can be done with one click only. The new utility is called Spirit!, besides the iPad it can make a jailbreak of the iPhone and iPod Touch with 3.1.2 and 3.1.3 weavings.
Everything is diabolically simple, you have just to carry out the following actions and you’ll have full-fledged device with installed Cydia:
1. download Spirit! For your operative system (Windows or Mac OS);
2. connect the device to the computer. If it isn’t yet activated, wait till the desktop is on;
3. start Spirit! And click jailbreak;
4. the jailbreak process starts and in a few seconds your device will reboot;
5. after switching on you’ll see Cydia icon on the desktop.
This is how Cydia looks on the iPad but this is only beta version, so the design can be changed in the end:
If you have Windows 7 on your computer, the error message is likely to appear on start. To remove it you should right-click Spirit.exe, choose Properties, go to the Compatibility inlay and there choose Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 98 / Windows Me.
After this everything will work all right!