One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Top-Rated Android Audio Equalizer Apps
Mobile devices compromise on so much for the sake of portability, including sound quality so you wont get the best sound from inbuilt speakers. However, you can dramatically improve the listening experience on your Android by using headphones, outputting audio to your home entertainment system or by using Android equalizer app.
Make your Android sound like never before with these Android audio equalizers.
Music Volume EQ
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five-band equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects. You can use it to improve the sound quality on your Android as well as get live readings of your current music volume level.
This audio equalizer works with most Android music players such as: Android Music Player, Winamp, Google Music, MixZing, Poweramp, and more.
- Media volume control
- Five band equalizer
- Bass boost effect
- Virtualizer effect
- 9 equalizer presets
- Stereo led VU meter
- Home screen widget
Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone. Apply equalizer presets based on Music Genre, or quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller. Additional audio effects that are supported include: Bass Booster, Virtualizer and Reverb Presets.
- 11 stock presets (normal, classical, Dance, flat, Folk, Heavy Metal, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Latin)
- Preset auto-detection (See list of supported players below)
- 5 Band-level Equalizer Controller
- Audio sampler to test your Equalizer settings
- Bass Booster
- The preset auto-detection feature does not work with all Android music players, however it does support the most popular players such as: Winamp, UberMusic, PlayerPro, RealPlayer, myTouch 4G Music Player, Meridian Player, RockOn, doubleTwist Player and WIMP
- Reverb Presets
- Integrates with the stock Android Music player
- Support for both wired and Bluetooth A2DP headsets
- Works with streaming music apps such as Pandora and Spotify
- Equalizer widgets
- Transparent background mode available for widgets
- Optimized for phones and tablets
- No root required
This is a free version, purchasing the Unlock key will allow you to
- Save Custom Presets
- Delete, Edit, Rename Presets
- Create Home-screen shortcut for Presets
- Backup and Restore Presets from SD card
This android music equalizer also brings audio effects to the latest Androids (Android 2.3, a.k.a. Gingerbread, and beyond). MusicFx is an audio enhancer that was designed to improve the audio experience of the Android Music player with a rich 3D experience on headphones (stereo widening and reverb), bass boost and equalizer. After installation, you can find the control panel under the “sound effects” menu item in the Android Music player.
The audio enhancements will be automatically activated after installation and will allow you to customize your personal preferences using the control panel. The equalizer has presets (Classical, Dance, Rock, Pop, etc.), as well as a 5-band user selectable equalization.
While MusicFX is an extension for the Android Music player it, it can also be invoked from other media players that support the new Android control panel intents.
Poweramp Music Player (Trial)
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android that also has an equalizer.
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats and presets, including custom presets
- Separate Bass and Treble adjustment
- Plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- Stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- Replay gain
- 4 configurable widget types
- Headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- Visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- High level of customization via settings