One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
How to Sync Your Facebook Contacts With an Android
To upload your contacts from your iPhone or Android mobile device:
- First, you need to click on the three horizontal lines located on the top of your application window.
- Click Friends> Contacts> Get Started
Once you’ve switched on the mobile contact uploading, your contacts will automatically sync to your Facebook account when you access your app.
To sync your contacts from other accounts such as any other email:
- In that case, you first need to visit the friend requests page.
- Under Add Personal Contacts, select the type of account you’d like to sync contact list from.
- Type the required information, and then press Find Friends button.
There are many amazing features offered by Facebook to its users. You can even orchestrate your important dates and events by synchronizing the Facebook calendar. You just need to press on Sync Calendar button to perform this operation. By performing these steps mentioned above you can easily sync your contact list of your Android or iOS device with your Facebook account. You can also visit Facebook helpdesk page for their assistance.
Advice for sync contact on old devices and old FB APP versions:
When you first install a Facebook app you may be prompted to sync all your FB contacts with those on your phone. If you skipped that step but you now want to sync your Facebook contacts with your Android it is quite easy to do.
Of course you can uninstall the FB app and reinstall it to get the sync option again. In any case you will need to have a Facebook app installed on your Android to sync your contacts.
For some devices (like Nexus) sync-algorithm is quite easy:
On your phone, go to “settings” and scroll down to “accounts”, tap on “Facebook” and then tick the “Contacts” box (which should have “Sync is OFF” displayed), then it will start syncing.
How to Sync Facebook Contacts with Android:
- Menu >Settings> Account & Sync
- Click on Facebook. If you don’t see Facebook in the list of accounts it is likely that you haven’t yet added your Facebook account to your Android Accounts – tap on the option at the bottom of the screen and do so now.
- Select the “Sync contacts” option
- Click “Sync Now”
You should notice that there are options to sync your Facebook feed, calendar and schedule if you like. Once you complete the sync you will now be able to see all your Facebook friends in your list of contacts.
If you still have problems, try special sync software: HaxSync or UberSync