PlayStation Phone: Im Real and I Run Android Gingerbread
We know it’s hard to believe something like that but you have to do so because it’s real. In the last few months there were lots of rumors about Sony’s phone and its OS and specs. But now we have all the data we needed about this phone. This was basically expected to be released in the end of 2010 or early 2011. Guys over Engadget could get some images and specs for the new PlayStation phone. We have collected some specs of the PS phone, hit the jump for the specs and images.
- OS: Android 3.0 Gingerbread
- Processor: 1Ghz SnapDragon
- Camera: 5 Megapixel Camera
- RAM: 512 MB
- ROM: 1 GB
- Screen Size: 3.7-inch to 4.1-inch
- App Store: Custom Market Place
- Micro SD: Yes
- Playstation Controller: Standard PS Controller
- Built: Sony Erricson
As you noticed in the specs above, this phone might be a big hit ‘coz this phone has everything you may need. This new OS by Google know as Android 3.0 Gingerbread also might have some new capabilities that will boost the performance of PS Phone. We have to wait until the release of this phone. All what can imagine now, it will be a real revolution! Stay tuned as we will inform you as soon as we get more news about this device.
You may also like:
- Android Gingerbread Arrives at Google HQ [Video]
- Skype for Android Unlocked to Run Over 3G in the U.S.
- Make Free Calls and Video Calls Over 3G and WiFi