Remember Frash, this Flash app by Comex. It’s here now, Engadget has just announced and reported on it’s site the instructions to Install Adobe Flash on iPad as seen in the video before, so just hit the jump for the instructions..
Note: This guide only works on Jailbroken iPad, You can jailbreak your iPad using Comex’s tool Spirit by following the guide posted here.
1. Download Frash.deb and keep it nearby. [Update: We’ve been advised against hosting this ourselves, but it’s not hard to find out there.]
2. Decide how you’re going to get files onto your iPad. For Mac users, it’s dead simple — just install Netatalk, which will automatically pop up your iPad in the Finder’s Sharing list. Windows users can try out this guide at iClarified to get OpenSSH installed and running and use WinSCP — it’s just as easy. Either way, the login is “root” and the password is “alpine.” Remember, you can seriously screw things up while you’re in there, so be careful!
3. Once you’ve got access to the iPad’s filesystem, navigate to /var/root/Media as shown here:
4. Once there, open Media and create a folder called “Cydia.”
5. Open the new Cydia folder and create another new folder called “AutoInstall”
6. Upload Frash to your new folder.
7. Restart your iPad a couple times.
8. You’re set! Now just navigate to a page in Safari with non-video Flash content and hit the F logo to play it. Again, no video for now, but games and other simple content works. We did have a few crashes here and there, but it’s early code, and things are bound to get better. [via Engadget]
Note: This was illegally stolen from “comex” and “chpwn” as comex just released Frash (which is adobe flash with new name) for Developers only, and one of developers has stolen it and published it for Engadget.. So please the real developers hoping from us to wait for the public release! Stay tuned for public release of Frash by @comex