One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
MalwareByte’s Anti-Malware v1.51 Beta
One of our previous article was MalwareByte’s Anti-Malware v1.50, and now they are releasing a MalwareByte’s Anti-Malware Beta version 126.96.36.1990…
The final release of MalwareByte’s Anti-Malware v1.51 is expected on May 28, 2011.
What’s new in beta version 1.51?
1. 14-day trial of the PRO version is now available. This is optional to all users.
2. Scheduler now has an edit button.
3. User is now notified of program updates awaiting installation.
1. Scheduling has been simplified, including relocation of scheduler.
2. Website Blocking is now disabled when protection is turned off.
3. Logs are sorted by date automatically.
4. Updating is now much more efficient.
5. All HKCU settings can now be set in HKLM to override user settings.
6. Protection module now more efficient in terms of I/O read bytes.
1. Fixed ignore list not working for default registry data, i.e. for Broken.OpenCommand.
2. Add to ignore list menu item is now left enabled if show tooltip balloon is unchecked.
3. User is now able to update from the system tray even if the scanner is open.
4. Fixed full scan drive list updating issue.
5. Fixed issue with protection module not honoring ignore list after an item is restored from the quarantined.
6. Date format on update tab is now the same as the system tray.
If you want to try this beta and help the development of this great application you can download it below.
As always, before i posted this i test it on Windows XP SP3 and Windows 7 Ultimate (both 32bit), never had any issues during installation and running smoothly…