One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware 126.96.36.1990
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. In our product we have compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware.
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
The realtime protection module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, we have implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware protection module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Changelog: July 15, 2011
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware 188.8.131.520 has been released.
This version is a bugfix release, and fixes a number of minor stability issues in the 1.50 release build.
1. Fixed minor updating issues.
2. Fixed issue with trials expiring too early.
3. Fixed GUI language bugs.
4. Fixed issue where Ignore List was not honored by the Protection Module.
5. Fixed issue where limited users were prompted to update an outdated database.
Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware v184.108.40.2060 via malwarebytes
Alternatively, you may also click the Check for Updates button on the Update tab of the software.
You can use the FREE Edition or PRO Edition with auto protect option when windows started.