One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Download Latest SkyDrive for Windows
SkyDrive for Windows is the easiest way to access your SkyDrive from your PC. When you install SkyDrive, a SkyDrive folder is created on your PC.
- Access your SkyDrive right from Windows Explorer—photos, documents, and all your other important files.
- Quickly add new files to SkyDrive by dragging them to the SkyDrive folder.
- Easily organize your files and folders in SkyDrive, just like any other folder.
- Connect back to your PC if you forget to put something in SkyDrive.
- Operating system: One of the following…
- 32- or 64-bit version of either Windows 8 Consumer Preview or higher, Windows 7, or Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 and the Platform Update for Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 and the Platform Update for Windows Server 2008
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher, Pentium IV or higher
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
- Internet connection: High-speed Internet access is recommended.
SkyDrive for Windows is the easiest way to access your SkyDrive from your PC. When you install SkyDrive, a SkyDrive folder is created on your PC. Everything you put in this folder is automatically kept in sync between your computers (PC or Mac) and SkyDrive.com, so you can get to your latest files from virtually anywhere. Whenever you add, change, or delete files in one location, all the other locations will be updated.
If you forgot to put something in your SkyDrive folder, you can still get back to your PC to access all its files and folders from SkyDrive.com