One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Boost and Speed Up your Firefox
- Want to speed up your Firefox?
- Want to Boost loading time in Firefox?
- want to tweak your Firefox to maximum?
then this is the tools you’ll need to do that job…
Try some of this portable apps and your good to go. I have tested this and yes i recommend this to all.
This easy and fast optimization tool will boost the performance of your Firefox browser.
FireTune for Mozilla Firefox was developed for an easy and fast optimization of your browsing experience with Firefox.
It is based on a collection of optimization settings collected and tested by Tweakfactor.
Usually you have to optimize Firefox manually, which can be time consuming and difficult for the novice user. FireTune helps you here – it includes all the performance optimizations. The only thing you must do is: make your selection. FireTune does the work for you.
How to tell whether Firefox is faster after optimizing it:
· Clear the cache of Firefox from the Firefox settings dialog – this is very important!
· Before you optimize Firefox, navigate to http://www.numion.com/stopwatch/ and do a speed test on http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
· The time needed to load the site completely will be displayed to you in the browser window. Write down the time
· Clear the cache of Firefox from the Firefox settings dialog again – this is very important!
· Now, close Firefox, and optimize it with FireTune
· Start Firefox again, and repeat the speed test on ttp://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
· Compare the displayed result with the result from the test before the optimization
Note: Some antivirus and antispyware programs flag FireTune as being infected/malware, although the application is perfectly safe and does not pose a threat to your system. This is called a ‘false positive’. The term false positive is used when antivirus software wrongly classifies an innocuous (inoffensive) file as a virus. The incorrect detection may be due to heuristics or to an incorrect virus signature in a database. [Similar problems can occur with anti-Trojan or antispyware software.]
· Mozilla Firefox 1.x, 2.x, 3.x
and the other tool i recommend is SpeedyFox.
Boost Firefox in a single click with SpeedyFox absolutely for free.
- Boost Firefox startup in up to 3 times!
- Speed-up browsing history
- Quicker operation with cookies
Mozilla Firefox is by far the best feature-rich and fastest browser out there, but with the passage of time it slows down considerably. It will take a lot of time to load during startup, the overall speed will be effected, and browsing Histories will be too slow. This is very common problem and it occurs largely because of fragmentation of databases.
SpeedyFox is a brand new small utility that fixes this problem with a single click! It seems unbelievable but after you optimize your Firefox with this tool, you will get a fresh newly-installed feel because the speed indeed gets considerably faster. You will get up 3 times faster startup speed, browsing history will become faster, and performing operations with cookies will be quicker than before.
The method used in SpeedyFox is 100% safe for your profile (e.g. bookmarks, passwords, etc), it´s well documented and tested on many computers.
Full portable. No need to install.
What’s New in version 1.4.2:
- Unicode profile/path names support
Hope you like this post and it helps you. Thank you..