One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Windows 7 Theme – Shine v2.0 by zainadeel
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
I’ve been working on this theme from about 2 months. I want to Specially thank some people from Neowin.net And dA. I hope i don’t miss anyone. If i do i apologize. I wish to name all of you guys because it helped me in one way or the other.
In the preview:
StartORB by me
Icons by me
Wallpaper is in my favorites called Green Veins Wallpaper Pack by Ythor
1. Download Universal Theme Patcher. Run in it Administrative mode (right-click > “Run as administrator”),
UAC must be turned off.
After patch, restart the computer to take effect.
2. Select the theme according to where you place your superbar.
3. Extract contents (Win7-Shine 2.0.theme & Win7-Shine 2.0 folder) into C:WindowsResourcesThemes
and double-click on Win7-Shine 2.0.theme
Then restart to make sure everything works properly.
5. Take ownership of explorerframe.dll in System32 folder and copy the appropriate explorerframe.dll replacing the original!. Make sure to make a backup of the original in case of instability. (i don’t know how to take permission manually, but i search for a software on google)
6. Restart computer and you are done