One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Photo Transfer for iPad
ERC Lab offers its own way of photo exchange between your PC and Apple tablet computer (from and to your iPad), the company presents special application – Photo Transfer for iPad. You need no cables or additional software, transfer your photos over Wi-Fi.
The application is rather simple but very efficient. The program Photo Transfer for iPad is easy to understand, and you’ll have no problem with remembering how to transfer photos, though, if you’ll forget, there is Help section, which provides detailed instructions for photo transfer, you can also get additional help on developer’s website, which contains plenty of material to help users work with the application.
The program great advantage is that its transfer times are very fast. The main application features are as follows:
– you can upload photos from your computer to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch;
– you can easily download multiple photos from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch to your
– you can transfer up to 50 photos at one time;
– the app is compatible with computers running Windows, Mac and Linux;
– you can view a slideshow of your photos simply using your computer’s web browser.
Let’s watch the following video, which shows the application in action:
The app is great both for experienced users and novices. It costs mere $2.99 and for this price you get the program of very high quality with good features and online support. If you are looking for an easy and fast way to transfer photos this is a very good download for you.