One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
TowerMadness HD: sheep, aliens and weapon
Download link: iTunes
TowerMadness HD is another tower defense strategy game. Its gameplay is rather played out – aliens want to hurt your flock. I could never understand why do other civilizations need our sheep? 3D graphics and ability to play this game with a friend a little variegate and prettify the game. The video shows the app in action:
– realistic 3D graphics, which gives an aerial view;
– 16 challenging enemy types;
– 9 weapons with upgrades each (Plasmatron, Laser Cannon, Railgun, Mortar, Guided Missiles, Flak, ElectroSlow, ElectroShock, and ElectroBoost);
– an ULTIMATE weapon, the Nuke;
– ability to buy special weapons, such as Flamethrower, Proximity Mine etc.;
– 30 maps in diverse environments (forest, desert, snow);
– endless mode;
– global leaderboards with daily, weekly, and monthly rankings;
– watch replays to learn new strategies or share your games with the world through Twitter, Facebook, or E-mail.
Well, if you like games of this sort, I think you’ll like TowerMadness HD. But I still think that it’s overpriced.