One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Osmos: somewhere between space and bowels 0_o
Download link: iTunes
Osmos is a wonderful and rather original strategy game for Apple iPad. This is somewhere between space and bowels. Isn’t it strange? You’re a tiny blue organism having to struggle for survival among many various creatures. In spite of a difficult task, the game is a great relaxant; after a hard workday smooth soaring, soft colors and attenuant music will do their work.
You have to absorb other organisms, become stronger, more voracious and thus overcome the level, Believe me, this won’t be easy and boringly as there are many traps, challenges and tasks you’ll have to beat your brains out. Well, see yourself:
– awesome multitouch;
– 8 distinct level types: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Impasse, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and Repulsor;
– 2 game modes: Odyssey and Arcade. Odyssey mode is a 27-level guided tour through the Osmos Blobiverse, while Arcade mode allows you to play any level type at your choice of difficulty. (72 levels total);
– wind your way through simple and complex solar systems;
– confront four distinct personalities of intelligent opponents, with goals and abilities similar to your own;
– dynamic time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.