Another fascinating year is already behind us. The year 2013 gave us significant improvements in terms of mobile technology. Many of us have excitedly talked about upcoming Android smartphone toread more...
Android Audio Equalizer App
Improve your phone or tablet’s sound quality with this global Equalizer app and home-screen widget. Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of the music or audio coming out of your phone.
You can apply Equalizer Presets based on Genre, or create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller.
Other features of this equalizer app include:
- 11 Stock Presets (Normal, Classical, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy Metal, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Latin)
- Supports Bass Booster, Virtualizer and Reverb Presets
- Preset auto-detection on supported players
- 5 Band-level Equalizer Controller
- Audio sampler to test your Equalizer settings
- Bass Booster
- Reverb Presets
- Integrates with stock Android Music player
- Works on both wired and Bluetooth A2DP headsets
- Works with streaming music like Pandora, Spotify, etc
- Power Mode options to enable/disable effects
- Equalizer widgets with transparent background mode
- Fully optimized for phones and tablets
- No root required
- This is the free version, if you want to be able to create, edit, save or delete custom presets you need to buy the premium version.
- This Android audio equalizer requires Android 2.3 Gingerbread or up. Custom ROMs may not work due to issues with the ROM.
The preset auto-detection feature does not work with all third-party music players; however, the list of supported players includes: Android Music Player, Winamp, RealPlayer, PowerAMP, Rhapsody Player, MixZing, doubleTwist Player, UberMusic, PlayerPro, myTouch 4G Music Player, Meridian Player, RockOn, WIMP, MIUI Music Player, Archos Music Player, Zimly, bTunes and Vanilla Music Player.