One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Two New Waterproof Android phones By Sony : Xperia Go And Acro S
Sony recently has launched two brilliant phone which should be competing with the HTC One X and Samsung Galaxy S3. The two phones are Sony Xperia Go and Sony Xperia Acro S which are both waterproof and scratch proof phones.The display quality of bith the phones is quite good.
Sony Xperia Acro S : Features and Specifications
- Talking about the Sony Xperia Acro S first then the phone has following features:
- Wet finger Tracking Tchnology
- 4.3’’ HD Display with 720p resolution
- Scratch Resistant display
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon Processor
- 1GB Ram
- 16 GB Storage
- 12 MP back Camera with 1080p Full HD video
- 1.3 MP front Camera
- Running on IceCream Sandwich (Android 4.0)
The specifications of the Phone are quite impressive and we are further waiting for the launch of the phone so that we can grab our hands on it and give our views of it to you. Now alking about the features and specifications of the Sony Xperia Go.
- Sony Xperia Go : Features and Specifications
- 3.5 Inches Reality display
- 480 x 320 pixels resolution
- 1GHz dual core Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 8GB Storage Memory
- 5MP Camera
- Running on Android 2.3 (Gingerbred) but might be Upgradable to ICs
Available in black, white and yellow colours The phone looks fantastic and it will get even better if it gets an IceCream Sandwich Update. Further here is the official promo video of the phone which I found quite cool. You people can also view it here.