One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Upload YouTube HD Videos Without Compression From iPhone 4 Using 720Tube
It was recently released an update for 720tube app in AppStore, the application that allows you to upload YouTube videos with your iPhone 4, without suffering loss of quality and compression as you can upload your HD videos 720p.
Here you can see the official changelog:
– Fixed Google account related login problems, now users who log in with their Google credentials rather than their YouTube credentials can successfully upload files
– Increased upload reliability; out of memory messages during upload are now less common on “modified” iPhones.
– Made a slight change to upload completion; if you are currently viewing an ad, a message will come up when your upload completes
Note:720tube app is compatible with iPhone 4 running iOS 4.0 or later.
Download Get It for iPhone 4 [iTunes Link] for Free.
You may also like to check out this:
- Facebook for iPhone 3.2.2 Released to Fix Login issues for Jailbroken iPhones
- Download StumbleUpon App for iPhone and Android
- Download Any File from the Internet to your iPhone with “Get It”