One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Update to iOS 4.3 on your iOS Device Without Developer Account [How to]
iOS 4.3 beta 1 has been released couple of days ago with new features for both iPad and iPhone and we showed a great walkthrough inside it. Today, we’ve received a tip from one of our readers about a successful method to update your device to iOS 4.3 without a developer account.
Quick Guide on how to “hacktivate” iOS 4.3 without a developer account.
1) Install iOS 4.3
2) “Jailbreak” with redsn0w 0.9.6rc8, you should see a white block in de upper left corner from your iPhone, reboot it
3) get iFunBox
4) navigate to “Raw File System” -> /System/Library/CoreServices
5) open SystemVersion.plist and remove the following lines:
6) Reboot the iPhone
7) Activate your iPhone with iTunesGoogle Ads:
2nd Method (thx to joshingknight)
1) Restore to 4.2.1
2) Shift-Update and point the 4.3 IPSW. here’s important that you Shift-Update, not Shift-Restore!
If you want File System Access just jailbreak it like you were on 4.2.1 and reboot your iDevice when it’s stuck on a black screen, then you have FS Access with tools like iFunBox, but Cydia won’t work
Congrats your iPhone is activated now =)
Greetings from Switzerland..