One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
TinyUmbrella 4.1.8 Released with Numerous Features
We told you that a new version of TinyUmbrella is going to hit the shelves soon with new interface and numerous features! and here we go, Notcom has finally released TinyUmbrella 4.1.8 which comes with a new UI and new features and also brings support for new Apple TV. For those who don’t know, TinyUmbrella lets you save SHSH blobs to be able to downgrade your iOS device to older firmware.
Here’s the full changelog of TinyUmbrella 4.18:
Totally redesigned UI for all platforms (inspired by chpwn refined by me)
– Original artwork by iOPK of Chronic Dev Team
– Spinny Icon code (thanks to technomage)
– Quaqua look and feel (sorry mac only due to license restrictions)
– Much cleaner look and feel all around
– Now all devices detected by TinyUmbrella are saved for future use!
– You can remove them as well (Right click -> delete from history)
– You can save SHSH with known devices as well (No more requirement for the device to be connected)
– Recovery Devices
– If you connect a device in recovery mode you can still kick it out of recovery (Right click -> Kick out of recovery)Google Ads:
Save SHSH now saves ALL SHSHs available at Cydia with one button press!
– Change SHSH save directory
Proxies (Web and Socks) for those that need them!
Better port 80 detection.
With TinyUmbrella, you can upgrade your iPhone 4 ONLY to iOS 4.1 while preserving your baseband and saving your carrier unlock (guide posted here). You can also check our guide posted here to save your SHSH blobs for future jailbreak.
Download TinyUmbrella 4.1.8 for Mac, Windows, Linux
You may also like:
- HOW TO: Jailbreak iOS 4.1 on iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch 4G / 3G on Mac
- Create Free iPhone Ringtones with iTunes [How to Guide]
- GeoHot’s Bootrom Exploit Ported into PwnageTool; Coming on Sunday