One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Skype for iPhone Finally Gets Video Chat !
We’ve been talking about that for about a week and it’s finally here! Skype has updated their iOS appp to include video chatting feature. It works over Wi-Fi and 3G to another iPhone or to a Skype desktop user.
This update is meant for iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G since the iPhone 4 was launched back in June introducing FaceTime. Video chat is a great feature from Skype but not everyone has an iPhone 4 or iPod touch 4G.
What’s New in Version 3.0
– Make Skype to Skype video calls on WiFi and 3G*
– Call Skype desktop users (Mac OS X or Windows) and other iPhone users.
– Two-way video calls supported on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4th gen.
– Receive only video supported on iPad and iPod touch 3rd gen, with no camera.
– Make video calls in portrait and landscape.
– Skype video calling requires iOS 4.0 or above.
You can update the app directly from your iOS device or get it from the iTunes link here. Let’s see how do you like it!