One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Problems and Solutions with JailbreakMe 2.0 Star
JailbreakMe 2.0 Star was released a couple of days ago, A lot of problems found and leaked for some people but we probably solved most of them, this post shows you that most known problems when you try to jailbreak your iDevice using JailbreakMe from comex.
After logging into “Slide to Jailbreak” page, can’t install?
Wi-Fi is not working?
- Inspect the wireless router, reboot Wi-Fi and iPhone 4G as well as undo the network settings.
- Note: If the selects in Wi-Fi is grey and show ”No Wi-Fi”, perhaps your BaseBand or Bootloader is broken, and the users use 2.0 above firmware need to reboot the ware
Stuck on Purple Screen when trying to jailbreak your device?
- Already told you how to solve this, the solution is about to clean your browser history by navigating to Settings –> Safari then go ahead and clear History, Cashe and Cookies, At the end reboot your device and open http://jailbreakme.modmyi.com
After jailbreaking, update iTunes to 9.2.1 or not?
- It’s confirmed that you can safely upgrade to iTunes 9.2.1 and it will work as a charm!
iPad 3.2.1 and not working?
- Well, this issue was at first when it was released but now fixed, comex confirmed that it works on iPad 3.2.1 and people announced that it works!
iPhone Stuck with Emergency mode?
- Solution posted here.
If you didn’t jailbreak your device yet then go ahead and don’t worry, use this guide to jailbreak any iPhone on iOS 4 / 4.0.1, use this guide to jailbreak iPad on iOS 3.2.1, use this guide to unlock any iPhone on any baseband! After jailbreaking you have to install PDF Loading Warner to close the security hole that comex used to jailbreak your iPhone to avoid any attacks on your device.
Sure, if we missed any problems and solutions, hope you tell us by commenting below..