One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Manage All Files On Your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad Using iFiles 1.7
iFiles is a beautiful application, which works similarly to Air Sharing. With a Wi-Fi, you can access your device with a browser and download any file within the application itself and then open it, edit it, delete it. iFiles is a file manager, document viewer, text editor, voice recorder, wifi drive, and more. Yesterday it is available in version 1.7
Let’s check the changelog:
– Added Rackspace Cloud Files support
– Fixed WebDav list and other issues with some Servers
– Fixed crash issue when memory is low in some cases
– Dropbox move/rename commands fixed
– Dropbox, now its possible to copy to clipboard/email links to files in Public folder (just got to file properties by swiping over a file left to right, select email and click Copy Public Link)
– Web downloader will use Content-Disposition header for file name when available
– Fixed crash after upload/download on iPhone 3G and iPod 2G running iOS 4
– More Retina support changes
– New global options for selecting video import and record quality, also configurable per service
If you need an application that allows you to easily transport your files, iFiles is the right choice. iFiles is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, it requires firmware 3.1.2 or later.
Download Get It for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch [iTunes Link]. Price $2.99
You may also like:
- How to: Fix Safari Browser Sudden Crashes on your iPhone.
- Increase iPhone/iPad Volume By 20% Using Volume Booster 4.0.
- How to: Send Links From Google Chrome To iPhone.