One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Make Free Calls and Video Calls Over 3G and WiFi
As you know that FaceTime is only available via WiFi, but now you can make FaceTime video calls with Tango. What does this application? Tango offers high-quality video calling between iPhones and Android devices including Droid, EVO, HTC Hero and NexusOne, and works on 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi. It is now available for free on the App Store.
- Free video calling to your friends and family around the world, wherever you are
- Call between iPhone and Android phones on 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi
- Populates Tango Contacts automatically from existing phone contact list
- Invite friends and others by e-mail or text
- Switch cameras and swap screens to show what is around you
- Move between video to audio and back to video
- Simple and easy to use
- Create an account in less than five seconds – New profile not required
Since your friends and family will also need Tango on their phones, just tap the Invite tab to text message or email all of the friends you want to Tango with. Once your friend registers, you can Tango with them immediately. If your friends already have Tango installed, their name will appear in your Tango Contacts list.
You have to try it now with you friends, don’t forget to feed us back. [via TNW]
Download Tango for iPhone [iTunes Link]
Download Tango for Android
You may also like:
- Make FaceTime Calls From Your iPhone 4 to Windows and Mac.
- Google Googles for iPhone and iPod touch Now Available for Download.
- Skype Now Available for Android Phones.