One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Jailbreak iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch 4G, 3G on iOS 4.1 with Greenpois0n on Mac OS X [How to Guide]
Chronic Dev has just released the Mac OS X version of Greenpois0n to jailbreak iOS 4.1 on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G/3G and iOS 3.2.2 on iPad. Now I have just prepared the step by step Mac guide to jailbreak iOS 4.1 on iPhone 4/3G and iPod touch 4G/3G with Greenpois0n.
STEP 1: Download Greenpois0n jailbreak (link at the end)
STEP 2: Connect your iPhone/iPod to your computer via USB then launch Greenpois0n jailbreak application and hit “Jailbreak” button.
STEP 3: Follow the steps shown on the next screen shots to put your device in DFU mode.
- Now you have to press and hold the sleep button for 3 seconds.
- Continue holding sleep, then press and hold home for 10 seconds.
- Now release sleep button but keep holding home for 15 seconds.
STEP 4: Once your iPhone/iPod is in DFU mode, the jailbreak will begin.
STEP 5: Now press “Complete” button.
STEP 6: Restart your iPhone, now you will notice Loader application icon on your springboard, hit this icon.
STEP 7: Now press “Cydia“, then “Install Cydia“. After finishing you will be asked to remove Loader from your device, click “Remove“, then press Home button, the device will restart automatically.
STEP 8: After your device restart you will find the Cydia icon, Congratulations.
Note: Since there is no way to unlock 05.14.02 / 2.10.04 basebands, you should upgrade to iOS 4.1 with preserving your baseband before using Greenpois0n jailbreak by following our guide (for iPhone 4 ONLY) posted here.
Download iOS 4.1 for iPhone 4/3GS.
Download Greenpois0n jailbreak for iOS 4.1.
You may also like:
- Save SHSH Blobs of iOS 4.1 Now, Apple About to Patch Limera1n Untethered Hack [Warning].
- Untethered Jailbreak Guaranteed for All Future Firmwares on iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4 and iPad.
- Limesn0w Unlock Tool Will Never be Real !