One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Is This the New Internet Explorer 9 Interface?
We may be entering in a browser war from Opera, Mozilla, Google, and Microsoft! ZDNet has managed to snap a screenshot and some features of the next Internet Explorer 9 from a Microsoft Russian post that has been pulled and deleted! The post was showing the following screenshot of Internet Explorer 9 interface,
Here’s some snippets that ZDNet could take from the Russian site before it has been deleted, we summed up them here:
- There will be a new, simplified navigation bar with IE 9
- There will be some navigation tools for commonly used functions
- There will be provisions for “recognized,” or “protected,” sites which will allow users to go straight from the Windows taskbar to these sites without having to open IE first.
- There will be “tear-off tabs” which seems to be a simple way to line up two different web pages side by side on your screen.
- Browsing will be directly from the Windows Taskbar into IE9.
Internet Explorer 9 beta should be launched on September 15th. So is it really a big browser war especially with Mozilla Firefox 4 beta that allowed Panorama and Sync in the latest beta? [via TheNextWeb]