One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
iPhone 3GS Successfully Jailbroken on iOS 4.0.2 using Sn0wbreeze 2.0
Big News! iPhone 3GS (Old Bootrom) on iOS 4.0.2 has been jailbroken successfully using the upcoming Sn0wbreeze 2.0 which will be able to jailbreak all devices except iPhone 4 and iPad, on all iOS starting from iOS 3.x till iOS 4.0.2 which was released early this week!
The screenshot above is from an iPhone hacker and she didn’t mention what tool used to jailbreak iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.0.2 but Redmondpie reports that Sn0wbreeze 2.0 will be able to jailbreak iPhone 3GS (Old Bootrom) on iOS 4.0.2
iH8sn0w, the developer behind Sn0wbreeze has announced that Sn0wbreeze 2.0 coming in the next week but he didn’t mention anything about iOS 4.0.2 in his forums, he just mentioned what’s new in Sn0wbreeze 2.0 as below
– Check for Updates (Check for the latest sn0wbreeze release in seconds!)
– All firmwares since 3.1/3.1.1 are supported. (No longer will you need to download old sn0wbreeze releases to build old firmwares!).
– iREB Integration (Allows iPhone 2G/3G/iPod Touch 1G/2G (MB Model) to be restored from a non pwned state on ANY firmware.)
– Its not going to brand your device anymore. (No more “Enjoy your jailbroken device!” as your lockscreen).
– I rewrote the Warnings so that people can understand it a bit more. (e/x — http://ih8sn0w.com/notice.png)
– I added a timer to the Warning screen so that people will have to wait to click “I UNDERSTAND”
-Improved DFU Instructions (It now detects when it actually is in DFU!)
It also may jailkbreak iPhone 3GS New Bootrom if you have SHSH Blobs of iOS 3.1.2 as before, Whatever it was, this is just an information post to inform you by what’s coming to Apple’s world so Stay Tuned for any updates!