One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
How to: Setup Push Hotmail with ActiveSync for iPhone
Today, ActiveSync arrived to your iPhone and iPod Touch which enables you to automatically be notified when a new email arrives rather then waiting for a scheduled check. Starting from today, you can push email, calendar and contacts using ActiveSync.
Step 1: From your iDevice, navigate to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account.
Step 2: A list of accounts will appear, Select Microsoft Exchange from the list of account types.
Step 3: Input the following information:
- Email: Your Hotmail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Domain: Leave it blank
- Username: Your Hotmail address (email@example.com)
- Password: Your Hotmail password
- Description: Hotmail
Step 4: After the details entered above are successfully verified. You will get another screen where you need to enter m.hotmail.com for the Server name
Step 5: Now a screen will appear, enable push for either Mail, Contacts, or Calendar or all three and tap on Save.
Now, Enjoy with push email, calendar and contacts for your Hotmail account.
You may also like:
- How to: Downgrade iOS 4.0.2 to 4.0.1 / 4.0 Without SHSH Blobs [EXCLUSIVE]
- How to: Activate FaceTime on Unlocked iPhone 4 (UnOfficial Carriers) with MiTime
- RecBoot 1.1 to Exit and Enter Recovery Mode, Now without LibUSB!