One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
HOW TO: Save and Reinstall A List of Your Cydia Apps
In case you upgraded your device to a newer version of iOS and want to keep your Cydia apps, themes, tweaks, package and etc from losing, here’s a few simple steps to save your Cydia apps list and reinstall it again to your device.
Save your Cydia apps:
- Open Mobile Terminal (you can get it from Cydia)
- Enter this command: “dpkg-get-selections> installed-apps.txt“
- Now we have created the Cydia app list file which called “installed-apps.txt” in “ / var / mobile “
- You are done, use your favorite SFTP client (Cyberduck (Mac OS X) or WinSCP (Windows) to SHH into your device).
Reinstalling your Cydia apps again:
Now I will submit the file called “installed-apps.txt” to “/ var / mobile“, after reinstalling Cydia and Terminal, type this commands:
- Type your password (default password: alpine)
- “apt-get dselect-upgrade“
- If you found problems type this command: “apt-get dselect-fix-missing-upgrade
“ Now Cydia will automatically reinstall all your packages.