One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
How to: Jailbreak PlayStation 3 (PS3) With PS Jailbreak
Few days ago, we have reported you that PS3 is finally hacked successfully using Mod Chip, also we have announced where you can buy the Jailbreak package, today I will show you the full guide of how to jailbreak or modify you PlayStation 3 (PlayStation 3 Mod Chip guide) to create a backups of the original discs .
– PlayStation 3 (PS3) running Firmware 3.41 or above
– Download Backup Manager from here, then copy this file of an external USB drive formatted to FAT32. (You can format this USB by connecting it with your PC, then right click on it, then choose “Format” from the drop menu).
– PlayStation 3 (PS3) PS Jailbreak mod chip package, you can buy it from ChipSpain or OzModChip.
How to jailbreak PlayStation 3 (PS3):
Step 1: Switch off the console before connecting the USB PS Jailbreak. Follow the procedure depending on the console you own,
PlayStation 3 FAT: Simply turn off the console from the rear switch.
PlayStation 3 SLIM: It is essential to disconnect the power cord from the back of the console.
Step 2: Now connect the USB PS Jailbreak to any of the USB connectors on Playstation 3, make sure that you don’t have any other devices connected to PS3, as we jailbreak it.
Step 3: Press the ‘Power’ button on the console and then press the ‘Eject’ button. Notice how the two LED’s on PS Jailbreak USB turn on while the console is loadinggg
– If the green light is lit, that means Playstation 3 Jailbreak is working properly.
– If the red light is lit, that means Playstation 3 hasn’t loaded the Jailbreak correctly. This happens when you don’t properly press the ‘Power’ sequence and then ‘Eject’ button.
If you end up with the red light, repeat the process, making sure you have cut down power for Playstation 3 Fat, and have disconnected the power cord from the back of Playstation 3 Slim.
Step 4: Once the PS Jailbreak has loaded correctly, connect the USB external storage device with Back Up Manager console, that you downloaded before from the website..
Step 5: Go to game menu and move to option ‘Install Package Files’, and select Back Up Manager,‘Manager.PKG’ .
Step 6:Once the Back Up Manager is installed, select the Back Up Manager and press X button to run it.
Step 7: After you have opened the Back Up Manager, put in a DVD of the game and select whether to make a back up on the internal HDD, or the external USB storage device. If you want to make a back up on the external HDD, press “O”.
Step 8:To load a previously created back up, insert a game DVD in console then select the desired back up from the Back Up Manager and press X to install the game. You can also delete your previously created back up by pressing /.
Note: The reason behind inserting a DVD in the console is to emulate the loading process.
Step 9: After installing the game, you are automatically redirected to the main menu where you can see the game installed and ready to be played. .How to jailbreak playstation 3, how to jailbreak ps3, how to hack playstation 3, how to hack ps3
Warning: Once the jailbreak is installed on the console, it can’t be uninstalled or removed.
- It may take up to 90 minutes to back up a game using PS Jailbreak, it took the tester in our case ‘PanaPozi’ about 90 minutes to back up God of War III.
- The online mode works perfect right now but you never know when PSN patches this exploit.
- It is impossible to install the updated to the games if they are installed on PS Jailbreak, but if you have DVD, the updates work as usual.
- It is impossible to jump the videos of the games that are installed on PS Jailbreak.
- Although the Back Up Manager is installed in the console, it is necessary to have PS Jailbreak properly connected and enabled to run the Back Up Manager.
[via segmentnext – PanaPozi]