One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Google Earth has been Released for iPad
Google Earth, the much waited app for iPad has just been released in the App Store. The new version of Google Earth 3.0 brings support both iPhone and iPad. The official Description and Features as mentioned in the App Official page in iTunes app store as follows:
Hold the world in the palm of your hand. With Google Earth for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, you can fly to far corners of the planet with just the swipe of a finger. Explore the same global satellite and aerial imagery available in the desktop version of Google Earth, including high-resolution imagery for over half of the world’s population and a third of the world’s land mass.
With Google Earth, you can:
• Navigate the world with a swipe of your finger
• Swipe with two fingers to adjust your view to see mountainous terrain
• Show the Panoramio layer and browse the millions of geo-located photos from around the world
• View geo-located Wikipedia articles
• Use the Location feature to fly to your current location
• Search for cities, places, and business around the globe with Google Local Search
What’s new in Version 3.0:
• Road layer added for iPad and iPhone 3GS.
• Native support for iPad, including full resolution imagery and an iPad-specific look and feel.
Google Earth can be download from iTunes App Store for both iPhone and iPad. [via Redmondpie]
Download Google Earth 3.0 [iTunes link]
Also Don’t forget to check our App Store for more iPhone Apps and iPad Apps that you may intreseted in.