One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Enable HDR Photos on iPhone 3GS, 3G [How to Guide]
As we promised before, the iPhone hacker Will Strafach has successfully developed his new tweak to enable HDR photos on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G which is avaialble for iPhone 4 only! but remember it needs a jailbroken iPhone 3GS / 3G on iOS 4.1 which is not jailbroken for public right now, but it will be available as soon as it’s ready. Stay tuned!!
Here’s the steps mentioned by the genius Will:
Step 1: You need a jailbroken iPhone on iOS 4.1, Wait for a public jailbreak for iOS 4.1 and we will update for guides.
Step 2: Install OpenSHSH from Cydia by navigating to Search tab in Cydia and search for “OpenSHSH” then install it.
Step 3: You have to grab the following files:
- If you have an iPhone 3G, grab the file located at /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/N82AP.plist
- If you have an iPhone 3GS, grab the file located at /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/N88AP.plist
Step 4: Add a key named “hdr-image-capture” with a boolean value of “true” to the “capabilities” section of this property list
Step 5: Save it, and use SSH to replace the copy on the device with your modified version
Step 6: Restart SpringBoard, or just reboot your device. You should now have access to the HDR setting in the camera application.
You may also like:
- Game Center is Limited at 500 Friends per Account?
- iOS 4 Successfully Ported to HTC device [Video]
- Cydia Acquiring Rock your Phone [Rock.app]