One of the biggest buzz of this year is about to come true. Come June 2014 and you did be able to see yet another Internet giant joining the arenaread more...
Apple Updated Remote App for Apple TV
As we expect exactly, Apple has just updated their Remote app, which allows iOS devices to control iTunes and Apple TV using their iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. From anywhere in your home change a song, pick a playlist or browse through your entire library. With a flick of your finger, you can even control every aspect of the Apple TV user interface.
- Control iTunes and Apple TV, from anywhere in your home
- Pause, rewind, fast forward, shuffle, and adjust the volume from your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
- View album, movie, and TV show artwork
- Create and update Genius playlists
- Create and edit playlists in iTunes
- Search your entire iTunes library
- Control iTunes to send music to AirPlay speakers
- Control the volume on each speaker independently
- Control Apple TV with simple finger gestures
- Enter text with the keyboard
- Even control Shared Libraries on iTunes and the new Apple TV
The app hadn’t been updated for nearly a year, but has finally received a 2.0 update that brings support for the iPad, Retina display and new Apple TV
What’s New In Version 2.0
- Designed for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Optimized for Retina displays and large screen real estate on iPad
- Support for Shared Libraries on iTunes and new Apple TV
Download for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for free [iTunes Link]
You may also like:
- SHAtter Exploit Will Also Jailbreak the New Apple TV.
- Google Voice Official App for iPhone has been Approved by Apple.
- Jailbreak iPod Touch 4G with SHAtter Exploit [Video]